I’m sure all of us have, at one point or another, dreamed of releasing that movie director deep inside, and making our own movie, complete with music and special effects.
Well, if your dream is to make one that hearkens back to the golden days of silent cinema, then I’ve got an inexpensive app for you.
Silent Film Director, released today, can help you make movies in a style reminensent of the classic Hollywood silver screen.
It’s a very slick app that lets you shoot, edit and share movies on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad (in Universal mode). Continue reading Unleash your inner Spielberg
Filterstorm 2, one of the universal image enhancement apps I’ve been watching for a while, just got a pretty good review over at MacLife:
With Filterstorm 2, universal for iPad and iPhone, you can “make” just about any photo your imagination conceives. It’s so good, in fact, that it may — for everyone but a true professional — obviate the need for desktop editing suites.
Well worth checking out.
Photo Soft Box Pro HD, which I’ve reviewed on my Lifestyle Technology blog, just received a great update with features requested by current users, including:
- You can now use your own shapes as diffusers!
- Also on our new site we will have a new FREE downloadable shape a week.
- Flip and Mirror of shapes. This comes in handy if you made your own shape with text and you are reflecting it off something.
- You can turn on and off the black around a shape.
- More shapes! What is an update without more shapes to use as diffusers.
Very cool that you can use any image from your Photo Roll as a source soft box image. Opens up the possibilities.