I’ve always been a fan of National Geographic’s photography — and how could you not be? The National Geographic Society photographers have produced some of the best images of the last century.
And now, you can learn how National Geographic photographers get their shots with a new photo-magazine app, 50 Greatest Photographs of National Geographic.
Some of the more interesting features of the app include:
- Learn the stories behind these iconic photographs from the photographers themselves, and see videos explaining how they captured their shots.
- See the sequence of images made by the photographers in the field, and find out just how the “perfect shot” happened.
- Share National Geographic’s 50 Greatest Photographs with your friends through email and Facebook.
- Connect with National Geographic magazine’s community by viewing our top user-submitted photographs or submitting your best photographs.
- National Geographic magazine attracts the world’s finest photographers. Here is your chance to learn more about them.
Well worth the addition to your iPad Darkroom library. Obviously, this app excels on the larger display of the iPad — it’s not available for iPod Touch or iPhone.
In the App Store — $4.99.