I’m in the middle of a two part series on my digital photography and iPad Darkroom workflow over at the Future Shop tech blog. While I think I have a pretty good digital workflow that encompasses my iPad, I’m thinking that there are probably other very excellent workflow ideas out there.
How to enter:
- Leave a comment below, on this post, describing your digital darkroom photo workflow on your iPad. Or if you don’t have one yet, describe how you think you’d use a ditital darkroom on your iPad.
- Note which app you would like to win, should your entry be selected (iPhone, iPad, Doesn’t matter)
- Winners will be selected based on entirely arbitrary criteria I’ve not established yet 🙂 Make your submission interesting and / or informative and you’ll have a better chance at collecting one of these sweet apps.
- Contest ends Thursday February 17th at Midnight MDT. Winners will be selected and contacted via email on Friday February 18th.
- One comment / entry per person. Duplicates will disqualify all entries by that person.
- Feel free to promote, facebook and tweet about this contest, it could help your chances 🙂
There, that wasn’t too hard was it? Thanks!